Monday, May 12, 2008

Solid gold; Iron Man review

Okay, I'm going to keep this one brief since I'm sure all the reviews are getting old and, to be honest, I have several more coming up. Yay opinionated opinions!

I saw Iron Man opening night, so now you should have an idea for how badly I let myself procrastinate sometimes.

Here's what you need to know: the movie rocks. Put it right up there with the first X-Men and Spiderman movies as well as Batman Begins.

Iron Man is amazingly acted (Downey Jr. lives the role rather than acts it) and director Jon Favreau has lovingly crafted, not only one of the best super hero movies of all time, but one of the best action flicks I've seen in quite a wile.

The writing is top-notch (probably the best script for the genre) and the story is believable and relevant.

If those quick snippets of what I could go on for hours about aren't enough to sell you on shelling out ten bucks on a terrific theater experience, I hope you'll find something more up your ally. I hear Made of Honor has a few billion open seats available.

No comments: