Thursday, May 15, 2008

Movie of da week- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

*prepares flameshield*
I wasn't that impressed with the first Narnia movie.
*cowers behind shield*

Okay, now that that's out of the way I will say -of what I remember of it- it was a decent little fantasy flick. Maybe I was having a bad day or maybe I had recently seen something which made The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe pale in comparison, but I do distinctly recall leaving the theater and thinking I was somehow expecting so much more than what I got.

Maybe I just need to see it again. OR! Maybe it really was just a mediocre movie and I should get on with this post.

Sounds like a plan.

So, just because I wasn't wowed by round one doesn't mean I can't look forward to a hopefully improved round two; especially since there's little else out on DVD or the silver screen worth my attention this week.

That being said, go see Prince Caspian and let me know what you think. With any luck, I'll be taking it in this weekend as well.

No comments: