Thursday, May 1, 2008

Movie of da week- Iron Man

Woo-hoo! I just loves me some good comic books. I also just loves me some good movies. What's that you say? There's a good comic book movie coming out this Friday? I'm dumbfounded with doubly excitement.

That's right kiddies, Iron Man hits theaters this week and myself, The Jeff and Green Bean couldn't be more excited.(/shameless shoutout to my peeps) If you don't know who Iron Man is, or usually shy away from films revolving around comic book characters, you may still want to check this one out.

It's my understanding Robert Downey Jr. put in a fantastic performance as Tony Stark (R.D.J. can portray a rich playboy with a drinking problem? No way.) and director Jon Favreau (you know, the quarterback) was a natural pick for the project. The man's a talented director AND he's a comic book nerd. Perfect, I say.

Anyway, summer ain't here quite yet but that isn't holding Iron Man back from being the early, and most likely lasting, movie of the season.

No comments: