Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Movie of da week: Juno

Well, now that There Will be Blood, No Country for Old Men and Juno have come out on DVD, I think it's safe to say the best flicks 2007 had to offer are officially up for grabs to be added to your home collection.

Speaking of Juno, that's the movie pick for this week. Check out my review here.

I watched this again just last night and it's every bit as good as I remember from seeing it in theaters.

Also, I'm madly in love with Juno. Not the girl who plays her so much as the character herself...I'm pretty sure that's creepy and wrong. Right?

Anyway, if you haven't checked out this comedic gem yet, you hate yourself and babies. Unless you want me to post about how you're a baby-hater, I recommend you go do whatever is necessary to give it a spin.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some Juno-inspired poetry to write that's not awkward or stalkerish in any way.

No comments: