Sunday, April 20, 2008

Metal Gear Online- Not gonna lie. I'm kind of excited.

This isn't so much a post about anything as a means by which to kill a few extra minutes in my wait to take part in the Metal Gear Online beta.

I'm looking for feedback, folks.

Anyone hooked up yet? What were your thoughts? Likes and dislikes? Do you enjoy sandwiches?

Delicious ham and cheese lunches aside, I plan on posting my thoughts as soon as I get some quality one-on-one time with the title. The beta fires up tomorrow, so I'm more or less dancing around the house today like a kid before Christmas morning.

The first several days will most likely be plagued with crashes and network errors, but that's why they call it a beta. Right?

Okay, I've wasted enough of your time with nothing useful. As a reward, enjoy this picture of a kitten in a drinking glass.

No comments: