Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Curtains up...

Well, here we go. I won't speak about my personal life too often, so enjoy this while it lasts. At the moment I'm a sports and schools reporter for a weekly newspaper. I also have a gig creating a movie section for a monthly tabloid. I do photos for both publications as well as webcasts. Good times are being had.

staticEchoes spawned from a desire to expand my horizons. My interests are quite varied and, as such, I have more I'd like to voice concerning issues that don't necessarily fall into the categories listed above. In my spare time I'm consumed by movies, music, videogames, comics, literature and more. I'm something of a pop culture fiend. I'm talking about experiencing that culture while not giving two craps about the personal lives of the people creating it. By that I mean you'll find reviews, previews, rants and ravings, but nothing about who's dating whom or what new substance is going up the flavor of the week's nose. Again, I could care less. It's the product these folks create that interests me.

I like to read other people's thoughts, so consider this my chance to return the favor. I hope you will enjoy...

No comments: