Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday mini-movies: Cat bath edition



A friend sent me a video of a cat getting a bath. Once I remembered how hilarious these types of videos are, I went on an interwebs quest to find even more.

I understand that cat-bath-humor isn’t necessarily universal. Some people like to hear the cats yowling. Some like to see their huge, terrified eyes. And still others get a kick out of seeing a seemingly fluffy animal instantly turn into a twiggy beast-thing the moment it hits the water and all that hair is soaked down.

Me? I’m apparently a running man. (No obscure pun intended.) The linked video kept me laughing past the point of appropriateness. Hopefully it’ll do the same for you.

P.S. If it’s for the sake of cleanliness, is it really animal cruelty? I think not.

No comments: