Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Games to get in March

For those who experienced the gaming surpluss of late '07 and lived (financially) to tell about it, get ready for round two. March (Or as I like to call it, Newnovember) is a huge month for videogames.

Say goodbye to a C-note and hello to more digital entertainment than you could possibly cram into a mere 30 days. I give you the pick of the litter for Newnovember's games.

March
3rd- Bully: Scholarship Edition (Wii, 360)
4th- God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP)
4th- Army of Two (PS3, 360)
9th- Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Wii)
11th- Wild Arms XF (PSP)
11th- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (DS)
11th- Condemned 2: Bloodshot (PS3, 360)
18th-Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (PS3, 360)
18th- Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds (PS3)
25th- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (PSP)
25th- Okami (Wii)
25th- Obscure: The Aftermath (Wii)
25th- Dark Sector (PS3, 360)

I guess it would be wrong to complain about too much of a good thing, but come on guys, spread it out a little. April and May are looking kind of lonely.

I was going to give extra space to my top picks of the top picks, but there are simply too many quality games to get into all at once. I will, however, say I'm extra excited to enjoy some of the upcoming portable action on the recently announced God of War PSP. Sa-weeeeeeet!

No comments: