Thursday, October 2, 2008

Movies to miss in October

There aren't a heck of a lot of movies I'm terrified of this Halloween season. By terrified, I mean of the fact they actually exist, not that they are in any way scary...Though I'm sure some of them are pretty scary on one level or another. But I digress. On to this month's list of films to ignore with all your heart.

Beverly Hills Chihuahua: I don't care who is in it, what early reviews say, or nothin'. Thanks to that horrible title, I can't get the image of Paris Hilton and her buggy-eyed, shivering, four-legged accessory out of my head. You go to hell, Beverly Hills Chihuahua. You go to hell and you stay there.

How to Lose Your Friends and Alienate People: I love you, Simon Pegg, but I can't forgive this. I'm happy you've found popularity in the States, but don't let that confuse you into signing on to crappy American-made comedies. You're way above that, broseph.

W.: I'm preparing to forget the guy, so why should I watch a movie ABOUT him? Honestly, Georgie-boy has not earned a movie, even if it is unflattering.

High School Musical 3: Senior Year: I'm all for singing and dancing in a family-friendly setting with wholesome messages and all that jazz. But when you start overmilking that cow, I gots me a problem. Stop this madness. Oh, and I totally just realised a better joke picture would have been "High School Musical 3: Senior Years," but I'm too lazy to change it. Sorry.

Saw 5: It stopped being good four movies ago.

Oh, and don't forget, the horrible Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull comes out on video this month as well. For followers of the blog, I apologise for not catching that one on the crap-o-meter back when it was in theaters. Man, was it terrible.

No comments: