Thursday, March 27, 2008

Taking a brief blogcation

I know, I know. You're angry the updates have been scarce this past week.

To tell you the truth, I meant to do this post last week and, since I forgot, I decided to just go ahead and do this week's staple-posts before finally informing everyone I'm going on a quick blogcation.

What's a blogcation, you may ask. It's like a real vacation, only nothing like it at all. Some big stuff is going on irl at the moment so I've been a bit too preoccupied to post properly as a result.

So, rather than keep you guessing, here's your official notice not to wonder why I've disappeared this week. staticEchoes will be back in the full swing of things hopefully by the middle of next week. To appologize, I have included in today's post a humorous picture of an overworked donkey to, not only make you laugh, but also parallel how I'm feeling right now.

Stay tuned!

*no donkeys were injured in the making of this post

No comments: