Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Movie of da week- Into the Wild

Zzzz...Zzzz...Zzzz...

What? Oh, I'm sorry. I must have fallen asleep looking over the list of this week's movie releases.

So you don't suffer the same fate, you might as well avoid the movie theaters due to yet another forecast of cloudy skies and crapstorms throughout the weekend.

As for DVD, there's nothing really special. You might wanna check out Into the Wild. YOU might want to. I'm not in any particular hurry.

Do me a favor and wake me when the Hollywoods want to produce something worth my two hours and 10 bucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

McCandless's story is tragic, but then so many people have benefited from hearing it...

-Ryan Winslett said...

It's moved up my epic list of movies to watch. I've heard a lot of good things over the past month, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But I do look forward to it now...