Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I could kick the crap out of an entire class of kindergarteners

31
I beseech you all to click on that picture above. I stumbled upon this thanks to a bit done on my favorite morning radio program and, thank goodness, one of those age-old questions has finally been answered.

Basically, it's a little quiz that determines, under a given set of guidelines, how many five-your-old young-uns you could take at a single time. I would like to think my number would be higher, but I guess the quiz takes into account these particular kids are infected with the rage virus from 28 Days Later.

Just so you know, my number may be at 31 partially because, in the need to defend myself from rabid n00bz, my moral compass would go right out the window to pwn their asses. Expect to see me working the double windmill punch like one of those little drums from The Karate Kid II while utilizing my height advantage to throw many a knee to many a face.

I'm interested to hear what the readers score, so feel free to post and let me know.

Approximately 31 five-year-olds were injured in the creation of this post.

No comments: