Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Movies to miss in September

I'm running a little late on the monthly movie and game updates; but better late than never, right?

Unless you actually rely on these posts to make better-informed decisions and, due to the tardiness, accidentally went out and saw Bangkok Dangerous last weekend. THEN you have a right to complain.

So, yeah, here's the list of movies to stay the hell away from in September.

Bangkok Dangerous: Nick Cage confuses me. He makes some pretty decent movies, then he seems to go out of his way to make some pretty terrible ones. It has to take an actual, self-hating effort to get involved with something like this.

Tyler Perry's The Family that Preys: Continuing my completely unfounded quest to hate all things with the name Tyler Perry attached to it, consider this one on September's red list. Next time, leave your name off the project you arrogant jerk. (Note: T.P. may not actually be an arrogant jerk. However, I just realized his initials are T.P., and that's gotta count for something.)

Eagle Eye: Call me crazy, but I'm fairly certain a movie where a completely unbelievable string of events are connected by an all-seeing, all knowing voice on a cell phone telling two people to run here, drive there, shoot that, is likely gonna suck.

Bait Shop: This one's on DVD, so I guess I can't be too mad. It's not like the guys behind this fishing epic are disillusioned into thinking the movie was fit for the big screen or anything.

Made of Honor: Boooooo!...That will be all.

No comments: