Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Games to get in September

There's a long list this month, but thankfully not too many that really make me want to run out and spend half-a-hunnerd dollars of my own money. As for you guys, spend away!

September
15th- Dragon Quest IV (DS)
16th- Line Riders 2 (DS)
16th- Pure (PS3, 360)
16th- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Every system out there)
16th- Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility (Wii)
22nd- De Blob (Wii)
23rd- Disgaea DS (DS)
23rd- Lego Batman (Every system ever made)
30th- Legendary (PS3, 360)
30th- Silent Hills: Homecoming (PS3, 360)

DS owners should be happy with such a large selection this month. Everyone else, if nothing in this list of top picks catches your fancy, just wait until October and November. My wallet has run off and won't return my phone calls. Pretty sure it's trying to protect me from myself.

So, I played the demo for Disney's Pure (ATV stunt racer) and, damn, I was impressed. Had no idea the company had it in them. Fast, fun and gorgeous.

As for the rest, given how many decent looking titles there are, I wish I could just get back into the habit of renting again.

Too. Many. Good. Games.

No comments: