Friday, September 26, 2008

Movie of the week: The Fall



If a picture is worth a thousand words, I'm betting a two minute moving picture is worth, like, at least a billion-kazillion words.

Completely unimpressed with this week's silver screen and purchasable offerings, I decided to recommend a Movie of the Week that I accidentally overlooked last week: The Fall.

Rather than try to tell you about it, just check out the trailer and let the magic of this film do all the talking for me.

Looks great, right? Then go rent/buy it and enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey India-slap:
This has helped me understand MGS at last.

Now your words aren't nonsense!

http://hiimdaisy.livejournal.com/21892.html

Anonymous said...

Hey, this movie sucked.
Due to your recommendation, I want my couple of hours back.
You owe to me some hours, horrible movie watcher!

-Ryan Winslett said...

You, sir, are crazy. For eye candy alone it was worth the price of admission. Also, J and I both quite liked the movie.