Monday, September 22, 2008

Heroes: Season Three begins

Consider this your friendly reminder to tune in for the two-hour season premiere of Heroes tonight on Fox. Check your local listings, yadda-yadda-yadda.

I was a fan of season one, but season two lacked focus and clarity. Add to that a shortened run thanks to the writer's strike and a garbled ending and you had a pretty poop follow-up to a rather entertaining new show.

So, don't go in with hopes set too high, boys and girls, and we should be in for a fun ride.

Here's hoping the crew still has access to some of that magic that made Heroes so compelling and enjoyable in the first place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey boring, I thought you'd think this kind of marketing was cute.

http://www.youtube.com/experiencewii

Muah!

-Ryan Winslett said...

Nice...
HEY-WAIT! Where do you get off calling me boring? I gave you the India slap video. I'm amazingly non-boring.