Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rejected T-shirt ideas: prOn

Every now and then, I like to think up T-shirt designs that will almost certainly never end up on an actual T-shirt. Clearly, since there's no way to make money off something specifically designed to never be used, I'm in this for the art.

And with that, I give you my latest creation. While it's not hard to imagine a Japanese teen donning this bad boy on the streets of Tokyo, blissfully unaware of what it says or what it's referencing, I doubt you will ever find anything like this at the local GAP.

Hell, I'm not sure even Hot Topic would pick this logo up, and they'll put just about anything on a shirt.

But, again, this is for the art. I've crammed about three poor attempts at humor into this single, simple image, so enjoy it.

1 comment:

Jess said...

LOVE. It works on so many levels.