Thursday, July 31, 2008

Movie of da week: The Lost Boys 2- The Tribe

Before I make this week's recommendation, let me make one thing abundantly clear: The Lost Boys 2-The Tribe, is very likely a steaming pile of vampire poo not worth the disk you can purchase/rent it on.

That being said, my recommendation for the week is The Lost Boys 2-The Tribe.

"Why," you may ask. Because it's The Lost Boys 2. I don't know about you guys, but the original film is one of my all-time favorite vampire flicks.

As stated a few posts back, I don't see this ridiculously unnecessary, obvious attempt to cash in on a namesake as ruining the original. If nothing else, I imagine the sucktitude LB2 reaches will very likely make the original appear that much better.

I suggest you gather up all your friends, pop some poping corn, invest in a 24 pack or two (however much is needed to turn the "bad horror" into "good funny") and get to mocking this one from the moment the opening credits roll.

It's either that, or you can head out and watch the new Mummy film. Yeah...I thought so.

No comments: