Thursday, July 17, 2008

Movie of da week: The Dark Knight

Did anyone have a hard time guessing what this week's movie would be?

I've been eagerly anticipating Batman's return to the silver screen ever since Begins made a believer out of me.

Ignoring all the "brilliant role from the late Leger" hype, what little I've seen of the new Joker has me grinning maniacally. Much like Downey Jr. as Tony Stark from a couple months back, it looks like Heath simply "got" the character of Joker.

Any actor/movie that can make the fantastic believable is A-OK in my book and it looks as though that's what Dark Knight is all about.

Recently billed as one of the best crime dramas to come along in quite some time, I can't wait to find myself firmly planted in a theater seat to soak The Dark Knight in.

Oooooh boy!

No comments: