Friday, May 28, 2010

UFC 114: Rampage vs. Evans- Echo calls it

Unfortunately, time is something I don't have a lot of right now. There's a fantastic card coming up this weekend, and I'll be watching, but I don't have the time to give the bouts a proper once over to pick them apart with my usual thorough, meticulous, and often brilliant analysis.

So, like any good blogger, I'm going to half-ass it.

Diego Sanchez vs. John Hathaway
Sanchez ruins Hathaway's perfect record. Next!

Antonio Nogueira vs. Jason Brilz
Brilz and Hathaway share a nickname and will therefore share a loss. Nog ftw. Bring it!

Todd Duffee vs. Mike Russow
I think Duffee took up the sport to compensate for his wussy last name. Oh, and he's going to lose. I'm done with this one.

Michael Bisping vs. Dan Miller
Bisping needs to win this one, so he's gonna. You can Count on it...Moving on.

Quinton Jackson vs. Rashad Evans
I desperately want Rampage to shut Rashad up. My understanding is that his will is a weak point. If I was Rampage, I'd start there.

No comments: