Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Movie of da week: Enchanted

I shit you not, I actually want to see Enchanted.

You know how on shows like Saturday Night Live where celebrities are willing to go on and make fun of themselves? Well, this is like the Disney version of that.

The scene in the trailer where Prince Charming leaps from a bridge in Central Park and lapses into unnecessary song before being ran over by a horde of bikers five words in...Yeah, that was the moment that did it for me.

Tell you what, to make up for the Horton review this week and this particular movie pick, I'll be sure to include something either A) Bloody, B) Violent or C) Bloody violent in next week's post.

Now if you will excuse me, I've got to go eat some raw meat and battle an armored grizzly bear with nothing more than my brawn and a battleax to reclaim my masculinity.

No comments: